Maybe your business is not getting the traffic it is looking for to boost up itself into industry stardom. I know SEO doesn’t guarantee you that your business will be a typhoon in the market one day but it surely makes your business rank high in the search engines results pages (SERPs), and get your site more traffic and sales.
And in case you are confused if Organic SEO or Local SEO? Then this blog can turn out to be a game changer for you.
Kre8iveminds, an SEO company in Kolkata is at your service 24*7. Feel free to give a call or contact the creative anytime to know more about their SEO services.
What is organic SEO?
Organic SEO is an online marketing strategy like having keyword research and link building, that would help your website rank at the top of organic, unpaid search engine results pages.
Why is organic SEO so important?
- You will rank higher in the search page and witness more sales and leads to your business.
- users rely on search engines to find what they are looking for
- If you don't appear at the top, you’re losing an opportunity.
- Organic traffic captures more than 50% of revenue.
How does organic SEO work?
An organic SEO strategy comprises of tricks that work amazingly together to improve your website ranking.
Some organic SEO strategies include:
- Keyword research
- Content creation
- Creating an internal linking profile
- Adding multimedia to content
- Ensuring your site is easy to use and aesthetically pleasing
- Optimizing page load time
- Adding image alt tags
5-step organic SEO strategy that will boost your rankings :
Step one: Conduct keyword research
Step two: Create content to target your most qualified keywords
Step three: Add multimedia to your content
Step four: Optimize your site’s page speed
Step five: Optimize your internal linking structure
What is Local SEO?
Local SEO is the optimization of your online presence to gain more business from relevant local searches. These searches occur on Google and other search engines.
People search for local businesses using various search engine like Google, Bing, Yelp, Apple Maps, etc.
Chapter 1. Keyword Research
Below are a few tactics:
1. Brainstorm Your SiLs (“Service in Locations”)
2. Look for Keyword Ideas on Craigslist
3. Google Autocomplete
4. See What Keywords Your Competitors Rank For.
Chapter 2. Google My Business, Bing Places, and Apple Maps Listings
Claiming and optimizing your Google My Business listing is definitely the most crucial part of local SEO, and of course Bing Places and Apple Maps listings are important too.
2.1. Google My Business
Follow these below steps.
Step 1. Enter Your Business Name
Step 2. Enter Your Address
Step 3. Enter Your Exact Location
Step 4. Choose a Category
Step 5. Enter Your Phone Number and Website (Optional)
Step 6. Verify Your Listing
Step 7. Optimize Your Listing Further
2.2. Bing Places
STEP 0. Check That You’re Not Already Listed!
Step 1. Select Business Type
Step 2. Enter Your Basic Information
Step 3. Choose a Business Segment & Category
Step 4. Add Phone, Website, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, and TripAdvisor links
Step 5. Add Photos
3.3. Apple Maps
Apple’s iPhone has a 33% share in the United States.
There are two important things to keep in mind:
- Millions of iOS users still use Apple Maps, as it’s the default maps application on iPhone.
- Apple Maps is built into Siri and Spotlight searches.
Chapter 3. On-Page SEO
1. Set Up Your Website Structure to Rank Local Landing Pages
2. Optimize Your Homepage
3. Optimize Your Local Landing Pages
4. Add Schema Markup to Your Pages
Chapter 4. Link Building (for Local Sites)
So here are a few ways to build links to local business website-
1. Create and Promote a Useful Local Resource
2. Guest Blogging
3. Improve Popular Content (a.k.a. “Skyscraper Technique”)
4. Steal More of Your Competitors Links With Link Intersect
5. Even MORE Link Building Tactics!
Chapter 5. Reviews
As such, there are a few ongoing activities you should keep in mind.
1. Keep Active on Google My Business
2. Publish New Content Regularly
Hello people, I am Aakash Bhatt from Kolkata and a regular old client of Kre8iveminds. I am here to share my experience with you and hope it helps you in any way. Kre8iveminds has provided totally satisfactory service of SEO-SMO for my business. I must say the revenue I have generated in just few weeks after hiring is immense. Really grateful!
About the author –
I am the writer of the above blog. Being a content writer for more than 5 years now, I love to write on trendy market topics and share my point of view. I truly take pride in writing such an informative blog for Kre8iveminds and I hope this blog helps you in choosing the right marketing agency for your business. Good Luck.